If you have a business with very little time left for YOU, if you’re charging by the hour, if you’re overbooked OR underbooked…
Having a Signature System is LIIIIIFE CHANGING and allows you to have more of your time back in the day.
A Signature System is your unique style, expertise, and gifts laid out, step by step.
- It can be packaged in different forms + gives you the freedom to scale your business and saves your time and energy.
- It helps you feel organized, confident and clear about what you offer when talking with potential clients.
- Every business can have a Signature System. A lot of them just don’t know it.
- It not only frees up your time, it opens your biz to bring in more income.
- It gives you something uniquely yours that allows you to go all Queen’s Gambit on ‘the competition’ because you’re working on a whole new level.
(meaning, it raises you out of the competition and puts you in a class of your own).
- A Signature System allows you to attract clients that want to hire you for results and your process, instead of paying you for your time (you get to stop trading time for dollars).
- If you aren’t able to see people in person, creating a Signature System can allow you to still work with your clients, perhaps in a different capacity. You have many gems in your toolbox that could be pieced and packaged in different ways.
Here’s a time saving tip for you that you can start with immediately:
What do you do repeatedly that you could create a template or system for?
Create a template or system for things you do repeatedly in your business and life – daily, weekly, monthly or yearly.
I remember when I started my business many years ago, for the first 2 years I was writing out directions to my office for every client that booked, sometimes more than once for the same client!
That took so much unnecessary time! I finally created an email template with all the info I needed to give them, so I could just copy it and paste it.
I eventually upgraded to an online scheduler so they could book themselves and the email was sent automatically. That one little tweak saved a ton of time.
You don’t have to be a super organized person to do this!
I’m not, it took me 2 years to make an email template with directions.
What time savers can you implement in your business and life? Keep asking that question and I know you’ll find them!
If you’d like to book a free Business Breakthrough Session to talk about growing your biz without burning out or spinning (like a record baby, right round, round, round), come on over and let’s chat!
No pressure. Just loving support + vision casting.
Before you go on to the next…Do you know a service based business owner? I’d be so grateful if you would share the love and forward this over to them. Many thanks!